So today I bring you a quick 5 minute craft! Every Wednesday I will feature a quick craft! Now, I understand not everyone has these things on hand, so just work with what you have!
- Scrap piece of wood (I had this leftover from my cabinets)
- Whatever wood stain you have on hand
- Light colored paint
- Paper Napkins
- Number cutouts (the ones I used are from the Target Dollar Spot $1!!)
- Glue (I used wood glue, its what I had on hand)
- String (I used Jute Twine)
The picture tutorial is pretty easy to follow! I used another piece of wood to scratch and distress the piece of wood, remember to wear gloves if you don't want stain on you. I don't really care much.
Since we're fancy, we use a paper towel to paint on the stain! Its better to water down your light color paint but.... I was too lazy so after I did the light paint, I went over it with the stain again.
Then just glue down your numbers and tie the twine or string to the nails, hold the string while your drilling the screws in so it doesn't wrap around it.
AND DONE!!!! Next project is to clean that mailbox!! :)